Join the Forward Fitness Run Club!
Whether you are new to running or have been running for years, we’d love for you to be part our run club! It is a great way to meet new people, to progress your running, focus on your running without having to worry about coming up with a plan, and to have fun. We will meet twice a week to run as a group. Depending on where you are at in your running journey runs could be a mix of running and walking or one run could be more speed/power work and the other a long run.
What you get!
- Fun and supportive group of people to run with
- In person runs Thursdays 5:30PM (Ryan Hummert) and Saturdays at 7AM (Forest Park and other trails)
- Running program based on where you are currently at in your running journey and the races you would like to do
- Run specific RAMP (warm up) and drills
- Accountability and private Facebook group
- Additional obstacle skill work practices for those who are doing OCRs (Obstacle Course Races) as they get closer
We picked out some local and drivable races for the season. We have a mix of distances, road races, trail races, and OCRs. Choose as many races as you would like or if you have your own race(s) in mind that works too! (Entry to races is not included as part of the club.)
Pure Running Races
- Shaw in Bloom 10K- April 29th
- Beat Beethoven 5K- April 23rd
- Make Tracks Through the Zoo 5K- May 21st
- The Force 5K- May 5th
- Macklind Mile- June 24th
- Alpine Trail Series- Thursdays in August
- Ryan Hummert 5K- October 28th
Obstacle Course Races
- Ohio Spartan Sprint, Super or Beast- June 11th/12th
- Notre Dame Spartan Stadium- July 8th
- Nashville Spartan Sprint or Super- October 14th/15th
We are kicking off the running club on March 11th and the season will go through October 28th. It is an investment of $37.99/month for the whole season OR $49.99/month for a 4-month season OR $74.99 for a monthly commitment. If you commitment to the whole season you will get a tank/t-shirt!
Email Suzanne@forwardfitnessstl.com to sign up!